Group VIP Package
If you would like to bring a group of 10 or more to Stamford, CT to see Judge Jerry, please read the information below. The group VIP package includes:
- VIP Tickets to the show..
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the studio (Must have a minimum of 10 people in your group in order to receive tour).
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner provided.
- Take a picture with your group on the official Judge Jerry set and be featured on our Judge Jerry Audience Instagram page.
- All Group VIP Packages vary on the needs of each specific group and show date conditions. Once a reservation is made, the audience department will go over details of your group package. Please keep in mind that conditions may change at any time.
- If you are going to be in the New York/Connecticut area and would like FREE GROUP tickets to Judge Jerry, please fill out the information above.
All audience members must be at least 18 years old. Everyone in your party must present a valid government identification card with proof of age. Your ID must have a photo, your name, and birth date. Acceptable forms of identification include: State issued driver’s license, State ID, Military ID, or Passport.
Please DO NOT Bring
Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, mace, alcohol or any bottles that contain fluids. No recording devices of any kind will be allowed.
What to Wear
Dress as if you are going on an interview or to a courtroom. Dress to impress, you will be seen on TV. Solid, jewel toned colors (blue, red, green etc. look best on camera.) Dress as professionally as possible (Men-Button downs shirts/suit & tie etc. and women cardigan/blazer over top. Dress pants or dark jeans. Please avoid wearing the color white.
Dress Code is Strictly Enforced
Please don’t wear t-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sports attire, tank tops, all white outfits, costumes, hats, logos, brand names, decals, or any other clothing that may be inappropriate for our studio audience. We have the right to deny anyone who does not follow these guidelines.